HAVE: Updated List

aezarien(7b)July 2, 2009

I updated my trade list this morning. The list is just everything I have period, the good, the bad and the stuff you can't kill with round-up.

I know it is early but I am looking to put some clay tolerant things in the ground this fall. In order to get a head start on some things I may need to pot up to get established or start rooting or seed or whatever I am putting the list out there to see what may interest others to get ready for fall.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ncgardengirl

That's FUNNY Tina, I was just about to post the Fall Swap lol.
I happened to see this BEFORE I posted it.
I am going to go check out your list now....

:) Fran

Bookmark   July 2, 2009 at 4:04PM
ncgardengirl

Ok, I went, I looked, I saw, I DROOLED!!! you have an amazing list of stuff GF!!!
I am really impressed with you LONG list of goodies!!!

:) Fran

Bookmark   July 2, 2009 at 4:14PM
aezarien(7b)

Over half of those are specimen plants in pots in the back lol. I have things back there that I don't even know what they are.

I know it is early but I would like to be more prepared than I was last year.

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 1:57AM
cannadoit(7b/8a)

Organization is a good thing! :O)

You inspired me to organize a list of what I have....so far I have all my seeds updated on my page for reference. hehe
Each day I might update a little more til i've got a list of everything I have...how cool is that? lol

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 12:46PM
aezarien(7b)

I just about killed myself last year trying to scrape something up and was left with uncertainty as to the fate of the plants I brought.

Looks like you did the opposite as I did. I did the plants and left the seeds forever.. I mean.. for later. :/

You would be surprised to see how organized things are in the back. It was a friggin mess back there in that corner. I actually enjoy going out there now haha!

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 1:19PM
cannadoit(7b/8a)

I hope that is me very soon! I still have seedlings I started this spring sitting on the concave side of a storage tub lid that I water like a mad woman so they won't die.
I have Hoya every place....I am hoping the greenhouse will be done and over soon so I can get my crowed little back porch area cleaned up and organized.

I planted the Datura you gave me.....It has new leaves...but, It hasn't gown height wise......is that normal? Will it be like everything else and in a month i'll go outside and see a 6 ft tall plant or something?

Bookmark   July 3, 2009 at 11:47PM
aezarien(7b)

If you are talking about a plant, I don't have any daturas. Sure you got it from me?

Bookmark   July 4, 2009 at 2:56AM
dtpforu(7a NC)

Well, I think I need to come over and clean out for you guys. LOL. I'm sure I need to relieve you of some of those plants. Too bad you're probably too far for me to go. I'll have to just go drool over your lists.

Vickie

Bookmark   July 7, 2009 at 1:05PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Plant Sale & Swap
I am having my Spring plant sale later this week on...
Ralph Whisnant
WANTED: Dixie Regional Hosta Meeting May 2014
FYI If you are interested, I can send you the email...
plantbug
HAVE: Maiden & Monkey Grass in Triad area
I have 10 3-year old clumps of Maiden Grass + about...
seasons
WANTED: Wanted: fall divisions in alamance, orange county area
I am looking for any fall divisions that any one might...
PrincessFruitcake
HAVE: Have - Plant Sale May 24th
I'll be having a plant sale this Saturday, May 24th....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™