HAVE: collection of garden magazines

tamelask(z8a NC)August 23, 2006

my garden mentor has had a major water line leak in her house and has a massive collection of gardening magazines, such as horticulture and carolina gardening, dating back 10 to 15 yrs. she's eldery and trying to pare down, and so she's decided now is the right time to pass the mags on to someone(s) who'd like them. no catch- she doesn't need or want a trade or anything. she lives in raleigh, and anyone interested can contact me and i can get you in touch with her. if nothing else, i may gather them all up and bring them to the swap for people to grab, but we both thought it'd be nice if anyone's looking to collect a bunch at once to give them first dibs. thanks! tammy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dirtrx(z7nc)

I would love to have them or some of them. I'd be glad to trade you some of my plants for your time. I don't have my list up yet but am working on it. Shannon/Dirtrx

Bookmark   August 23, 2006 at 12:50PM
tamelask(z8a NC)

would you want to hook up with her before the swap? you live close, right? i think the sooner she unloads them the happier she'd be. she doesn't have email, so let me email you her info privately (not sure if yours will let me send one, but you can send one to me if you click on my link). i'd feel better calling first. she's up at the farm on fridays but i should be able to reach her tomorrow sometime. you'll love her- she's a great lady. i know she doesn't need or want any plants right now. but thanks! she'll just be happy to have someone who wants her mags. i'd take the mags but i already have a bazillion i never get to and am trying so very hard to control my packrat tendancies. : 0) thanks, tam

Bookmark   August 23, 2006 at 11:15PM
dogridge(7b nc)

I'd like some of the magazines. Can you get her in touch w/ me?
Thanks, Krystol

Bookmark   August 26, 2006 at 8:23PM
tamelask(z8a NC)

i sent you and email, krystol. thanks, tammy

Bookmark   August 27, 2006 at 3:15PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Red Cascading Rose - Raleigh Plant Swap
Hello, Does anyone have a red cascading rose that will...
jdbheartsease
WANTED: plant swap
I also have to share: Money trees,red bud trees and...
elsiefay
HAVE: Any interest in a Charlotte plant swap on Sun, Oct 20??
If a few people are available, I'll book the picnic...
laineyplantgrower
have: earl, nc plant swap sept 14th.
Plant Swap Location: Earl City Hall 569 Crow Rd, Earl,...
aquadragonfly
WANTED: Fall 2014 Raleigh Plant Swap
The Raleigh Fall Swap will be held Saturday, October...
trianglejohn
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™