WANTED: wanted cold hardy bananas

hightider(z8 NC)September 15, 2009

would like to trade for some cold hardy pups.have hanokie forest grass.many other grases.crepe myrtles,african soap aloe.hydranges blushing bride,or varigated lace cap,water lilies,canna,allwell establish many other plant if these dont intrest you hightider

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rootdiggernc(Z-7A NC)

Hey Hightider, I can bring you a basjoo banana if you're coming to the Raleigh Swap? It's hardy in my zone 7a, so it should work fine for you.

Bookmark   September 16, 2009 at 9:56PM
hightider(z8 NC)

When is the raleigh swap,it seems that something always comes up that keeps me away and the two swaps ive been to I realy enjoyed,and came home with some great plants.most of my trading has been done over daves garden and have reallyrecived some hard to get plants.If I cant make the swap could you post the banana? would also be intrested in trading for some of your colocasis E E for some of mine,have a nice roted var. lace cap hyd. as well as blushing bride arepeat blomer also an african soap aloe might weather over where you are,Hightider

Bookmark   September 17, 2009 at 3:31PM
tophersmith

Hightider I think I have every cold hardy varietal in my yard. I live in Cary if interested email me csmith@slickedit.com and we could arange a swap. If u want to see pics go to bananas.org and look at tophersmith's pics

Bookmark   September 18, 2009 at 4:33PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Free Potting Soil
Located in Anderson, SC. Must be able to load yourself....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
WANTED: Black Magic Elephant Ears
I am afraid I lost all my Black Magic EEs due to the...
Dolly1241
HAVE: Have - Plant Sale May 24th
I'll be having a plant sale this Saturday, May 24th....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
HAVE: Charlotte Spring 2014 Plant Swap
The 2014 plant swap is set for Sunday, May 4 at 2pm...
elaine5678
HAVE: Any interest in a Charlotte plant swap on Sun, Oct 20??
If a few people are available, I'll book the picnic...
elaine5678
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™