HAVE: Deadora Pine Tree saplings 2ft tall

quirkpod(7 Lewisville NC)September 3, 2009

Please come and dig when the Fall weather sets in. Email me. This is a very special pine tree with weeping misty-looking branches.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tamelask(z8a NC)

Are you still wanting the japanese climbing fern after you got the info? Because if you are, we may be able to get someone like rooty, who's going to 2 or 3 of the swaps to intercede for us. I would love a deodora, but won't be out your way anytime soon. And i could dig a nice clump of fern for you in return. But if it doesn't work, i guess that's ok, too. Just thought i'd mention it.

Bookmark   September 4, 2009 at 10:22AM
quirkpod(7 Lewisville NC)

I got scared off the fern, as it invades. But I can bring the pine tree to the High Point and W-S swaps. Anyone lmk. Btw, I am now looking for old solid cores wheels like on lawn mowers. No luck at freecycle.org or craigslist.

Bookmark   September 10, 2009 at 10:53AM
tamelask(z8a NC)

Ok, i can email rooty about ferrying for me/us, but i need to know what you want in trade if you don't want a fern. I haven't found the fern to be invasive for me. The sporelings are fairly easy to pull out, and recognizable at a small size. I maybe get 5 on a regular year, a few more in a wet year. If you cut it down at first frost, there'd probably be less, but i like the winter look of the dried fern.

Bookmark   September 13, 2009 at 9:35PM
More Discussions
wanted: plant swap in greenville, sc
We would love to host a Plant Swap in Greenville SC...
tbug
HAVE: Food List for Raleigh Fall Swap 2013
I'm so excited about this swap that I thought I would...
countrygirl_sc
WANTED: Wanted: fall divisions in alamance, orange county area
I am looking for any fall divisions that any one might...
PrincessFruitcake
WANTED: plant swap
I also have to share: Money trees,red bud trees and...
elsiefay
WANTED: Red Cascading Rose - Raleigh Plant Swap
Hello, Does anyone have a red cascading rose that will...
jdbheartsease
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™