have: 10 flame creeper azaleas free - local pick-up only

gingerroottx(7)September 18, 2006

I am making room in a flower bed for some Hostas, and I unfortunately have to move my Azaleas, and don't feel up for the extra work required to transplant them.

However, if you would have any Hostas you could trade for them, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't have to be 1 for 1. I would be happy with a couple different Hostas for my shrubs.

Please email me for directions to my home here in the Jamestown, High Point area. I'll be glad to help you dig them out...they're not that large even though they're mature....they are a dwarf variety of Azalea that kinda creep along with low growing foliage, and have a nice profusion of red blooms in the early summer.

If you are interested, please email me soon as I'd like to move them in the next couple of weeks. Thank you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Abbreviated pic of these Azaleas

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
woodsworm(7a NC)

If you can get some hostas for your flame azaleas, great. I could give you a couple of healthy hostas but I don't know their names. I have a few and they are doing really well. If you can get a whole lot of hostas for your flame azaleas, go for it, but if you don't get a better offer, I'm definitely interested. The only thing is timing. I would have trouble getting to your area before Oct 7, but I plan to go to the swap that day and would be delighted to go on to your home from there -- if that's not later than you want to get your azaleas out of the bed! So there are some "ifs" for you if you don't get a better and more timely offer! Thanks

Bookmark   September 24, 2006 at 9:20PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
recipesaver2(z5PA.,z9Fl,z6NC)

Hi,
I would love 2 of your azaleas if you are willing to ship them. I have hostas (Striptease, wolverine, golden tiara.
Let me know.
Jean
recipesaver2

Bookmark   October 3, 2006 at 4:04PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Free potting soil
Correction: HAVE - Located in Anderson, SC. Must be...
erin08 (SC z7/8)
WANTED: perennials in and around charlotte
I have a massive backyard which I would like to fill...
aeiger
WANTED: Red Cascading Rose - Raleigh Plant Swap
Hello, Does anyone have a red cascading rose that will...
jdbheartsease
WANTED: Dixie Regional Hosta Meeting May 2014
FYI If you are interested, I can send you the email...
plantbug
WANTED: Spring 2014 Raleigh Swap
Reposting from John on our fall swap thread: Posted...
MagickMare
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™