Thanks for Piedmont Triad Swap Oct 7

woodsworm(7a NC)October 12, 2006

Debbie and Vickie, thanks so much for getting this together for us. Thanks to all who came and with great plants. The place in High Point was good, convenient, and "next time," we'll probably have great weather.

"Browsers," stay tuned and come next time.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
efine50(z7aNC)

Did anyone take pics for those of us who couldn't make the swap?
Would love to see what I missed!...:o(

Bookmark   October 15, 2006 at 11:46AM
rootdiggernc(Z-7A NC)

Carole, you're very welcome and I really appreciate everyone that came! We had a great time and I love the plants I brought home. Hopefully next time will be warmer....brrrrr! Thanks everyone!

Ev, I did take pics but it will probably be a while before I can post them. Down to the wire here with the wedding and I just wanted to check in here before I begin a another day of whirlwind preps!

Bookmark   October 16, 2006 at 8:39AM
dirtrx(z7nc)

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this. The swap was great. Thank you two so much for organising it. Vickie I am sorry you weren't able to have lunch with us. I enjoyed just sitting and talking with Rootdigger. That and defrosting he he. Oh by the way, Rootdigger I did stop by the nursery near the park. It was fantastic and I hit it at a good time. He had just put the perennials to side because they were a little ragged but I got several things for 3 and 4 dollars. I think you should suggest a field trip there when there is another Greensboro/High Point swap.
Woodsworm, I will try and bring you some Foxgloves in the Spring. They will be wintersown this winter so you won't get blooms this year. I'm sorry I didn't know you were interested in them. I certainly have enough to share. Shannon/Dirtrx

Bookmark   November 4, 2006 at 3:27PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Dixie Regional Hosta Meeting May 2014
FYI If you are interested, I can send you the email...
plantbug
wanted: plant swap in greenville, sc
We would love to host a Plant Swap in Greenville SC...
tbug
WANTED: Loropetalum
Hi all, I have 3 large loropetalum in the front of...
fallsbagger
have: earl, nc plant swap sept 14th.
Plant Swap Location: Earl City Hall 569 Crow Rd, Earl,...
aquadragonfly
HAVE: Any interest in a Charlotte plant swap on Sun, Oct 20??
If a few people are available, I'll book the picnic...
laineyplantgrower
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™