HAVE: canna lilies

suzannenc(7b)November 16, 2009

I have tons of yellow canna lilies that grew to 6ft last summer to trade for:

purple coneflower, mexican petunia, mexican blue salvia, autumn sage, butterfly weed, nepeta, Aster "October Skies", Bluebeard "Longwood Blue", or anything long-blooming that is blue!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
budgiegarden(z7b NC)

Hi Suzannenc! I too live in Holly Springs and have 2 young children as well. 2 boys (16 months and 5 yr)! I know you posted this a while back, and I don't need any canna but I do have several echinacea purpurea that have seeded around my yard, as well as some blue salvia guaranitica. I have a few seeds of asclepias curassavica left. I will be wintersowing a few but can save you some. They are the faves of the monarch mommies. I have WS'ed some salvia greggii (autumn sage) so if some sprouts and you want a plant you are welcome to one, or you can take a cutting of mine to root later. Send me an email and lemme know. :)

Bookmark   January 21, 2010 at 11:04PM
MagickMare

Hello to both of you!! I am in Apex, just barely outside of Holly Springs. My son is just over a year. I have plenty of mexican petunia. And you both should check out the Raleigh Swap this spring!!!

Bookmark   January 26, 2010 at 12:06PM
bluegrass_2010(7)

I am not asking for anything just wanted to say hello and to say I have relocated from NJ to Apex. I just love this area and would like to know the best plants for this area.
Thanks
Melanie

Bookmark   April 7, 2010 at 7:26PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Food List for Raleigh Fall Swap 2013
I'm so excited about this swap that I thought I would...
countrygirl_sc
WANTED: Spring 2014 Raleigh Swap
Reposting from John on our fall swap thread: Posted...
MagickMare
WANTED: plant swap
I also have to share: Money trees,red bud trees and...
elsiefay
2015 Raleigh Spring Swap
The 2015 Raleigh Spring Swap will be held Saturday,...
trianglejohn
HAVE: Free Potting Soil
Located in Anderson, SC. Must be able to load yourself....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™