Delaying BF emergence with bad weather coming?
I have a Giant Swallowtail chrysalis turning dark, looks like it will emerge tomorrow. We also have two full days of possible bad storms coming with high winds, etc. Is there a way to try and delay the BF's emergence, OR should I try to keep him enclosed until the weather passes? I have never done that before and just wanted some advice on how to feed, or if it will even need to feed if it is not active.
Thanks a bunch!