found a pretty sweet deal for some Sarrs, I know they dont like root disturbance this late, but i may give it a try,even if a few make it i will be ok with that, any thoughts or tips from the pitcher pros? thanks
Wait until late winter/early spring. IMHO.
ok tommy, thanks for the input,
Maybe i will get them and put them in refrigerator, for dormancy/storage and replant them in the spring.Any thoughts on this.
Let them grow outside until near frost then bag and plop in the fridge.
Watch this! It's basically what I do in the fall near the time of first frost.
That is very cool tommy, i definitely need to try that,do you do the fungicide thing as well?
Yes, I hit them with a SULPHUR based fungicide. A good spraying.
This post was edited by tommyr on Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 15:45