Best Place For i dont know what its called real help needed

hikenyuraJuly 27, 2007

I dont know whats it called, but i saw one time a kind of long and shallow pot, it was in a triangle shape but any shape is fine as long as it has alot of surface and the pot had holes in the bottom to soak in water in a similar pot. What is looks like:sorta

Can you tell me what its called and where is the best place to buy it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Could it be a bonsai pot? Sounds like it.

    Bookmark   July 27, 2007 at 4:17PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Dang whitefly infestation on pitcher plants
Hello dearies, I was wondering if anyone had a good...
New to this. Did I kill it?
I have had a nephthenes/tropical pitcher for a few...
Please help?! Nepenthes got too hot:(
Hi I've been growing Neps for about 2years now, I love...
VFT after some ice and snow
I just wanted to upload this pic of my VFT and pitcher...
Blooming seedling
Hello all - Here is a picture of Venus Flytrap seedlings...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™