Issues I ran into last winter..mold!
SO last year was my first winter with my Cps..and i lost a S. Minor..id rather not lose another CP this winter...here are pics of what happened - depsite my efforts to prevent..and cure it
I bought this sulfer based fungicide..and put in a squirt bottle with distilled water and shook it up and sprayed the heck out of the mold but the mold held its own
...then i heard cinamon killed mold..so i covered it with it..
that didnt work either
so i guess..what do i do this winter? for that fungicide..should i put it on directly..like pour some of the powder on the plant..or should i just mix it with the water and spray like crazy again..id rather not lose my plants
im definitely going to monitor the water level A LOT more anally this winter..keeping it real low