Repotting Carnivorou s plants: Now or later?
I've just received some C. Plants that I ordered off of the web. There is a variety of different kinds, and they are all young, in 2" squared seedling pots.
I want to pot them into bigger pots with a proper soil mixture, but they seem a bit travel-stressed right now, and I'd like to wait a few weeks. In addition, I've read that this should only be done in the spring.
Should I repot them now, wait a few weeks, or wait until next spring?