Bill, here they are, in the house now. :)

Ament(5a SD)September 15, 2011

Here are both ladies you sent me Bill. I didn't snap a shot of the datura yet because it's still recovering. For whatever reason it got hammered with mites. :) All gone now but she's still recovering, so not looking her best.

Thank you so much for sending me these. :) Miss Emily is doing much better as you can see, after having dropped every single leaf she had. LoL

~Tina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rmbill(6a)

Thanks for the pictures. Winter them over in the house and they will be ready to give you some nice blossoms by early summer next year. Inside they will get a little leggy by spring but they will really take off when they go outside in the spring.
Bill

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 7:31AM
Ament(5a SD)

I moved them into a Southerly exposure window. I got that big honkin' oak entertainment stand moved all by myself. lol ripped the cheesy backing off it and it's backed up to the southerly window. The brugs are in the spot where the tv would normally go. :) This room has two windows an east window and a south window. I took the curtains off both windows and will move a very small humidifier into the room as we have radiant heating and I don't want things to dry out too much.

~Tina

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 12:01PM
rmbill(6a)

It sounds like they will be happy for the winter.
Bill

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 1:51PM
chena(z8 Texas)

Beautiful!!!!!! Nice Job......

You Rock Bill!!!!

Kylie

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 3:07PM
Ament(5a SD)

I certainly hope they do well over the winter. I really want them to bloom next season! :) And you're right Kyle. I was so tickled to get these two beautiful brugs. Now I hope to get a few more, to add to them. lol You guys have me hooked! ;)

~Tina

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 3:44PM
Bob_A(5)

How old are those plants, Tina?

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 4:51PM
rmbill(6a)

I sent them rooted on August 6. It looks like Tina is doing a good job.
Bill

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 5:48PM
Ament(5a SD)

Yeah, Miss Emily didn't take the trip so well but Emerald did. :) Bill did a good job packing them, just some don't travel so well. LoL Same as us folks I suppose. I've spent every day moving those gals all over too. Haha! From my deck to the yard, back to the deck again. So they got good light, but didn't get dog pee on them. I'm hoping I can convince Bill to maybe be sweet to me again and gift me a few more of his lovelies after he takes care of everyone elses wants. :D

~Tina

Bookmark   September 15, 2011 at 5:55PM
More Discussions
New to brugs
I've not grown brugs before but have admired them for...
Vikki
Brugmansia cuttings wanted
I'm looking for Brugmansia cuttings I'll pay postage...
rowtow
quick question
Should I cut off all the bottom growth so I have one...
Monzi zone 8a South Carolina
Sphagnum Moss Rooting Method - Step by Step!
I've had a couple of requests as to how I root my cuttings!...
sibhskylvr
Chocolate Brug
Gm, This is Eddie. Can you please email me at Eddie.Stiltner@my.lr.edu I...
eddiedewayne
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™