i'd like to trade/ask for seeds or plants

johnnybNovember 29, 2006

Hi,

I am brand new to Carn. plants. And I don't have much money to buy plants. But if someone would be willing to send me some seeds or even a small CP (any type), I have a few shutterfly coupon codes for a free 12-month personalized calendar (your pictures for each month and your personal birthdays, anniversaries, etc)...you just have to pay $5 shipping. We got the codes from buying dog food, and I really don't need more than one calendar. Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jonocross

Hey, nice to see someone else from OH into CPs. What part are you from? Mailing a plant in December is difficult to say the least, but I may be able to actually bring you something in person if you live close enough or are willing to meet up somewhere. We should obviously discuss this further if you're interested so email me. You can also check out my web site if you wanna see my collection.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tangled Web of Aracknight

Bookmark   December 5, 2006 at 8:49AM
johnnyb

Hi, thanks for the reply. I sent an email to you. My email is johnnybo440@yahoo.com. If anyone else is interested, feel free to email me.

Bookmark   December 5, 2006 at 4:37PM
clay_in_iowa(5IA)

In the spring I could send you a bunch of D. Capensis seeds. I have flowers now and they tend to mature very slowly in winter. Not to mention I have no idea how they will respond to extreme cold in the winter.

Bookmark   December 8, 2006 at 9:59AM
johnnyb

Yes, that would be great. I sent an email to you.

Bookmark   December 11, 2006 at 3:20PM
More Discussions
Help with Southern Purple Pitcher Plant
Hello. I need some advice about growing and caring...
arvadalanee
WANTED: Trade/Wanted: beginner plants.
Looking to trade for some beginner carnivorous plants. I...
sillybugs
Nelenthes 5 basal shoots on 1 plant!
My newish nepenthes, not sure what kind since it was...
mora2817
Mold... *Sigh*
Well, I screwed up. I didn't cover up the plants dormant...
David146
Cloth in pitcher plant
I just wonder, what would happen if a cotton or polyster...
mrcactus747
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™