Need Help ID'ing plant from Carolina Garden Swap

computergardener(z7 NC)April 24, 2009

I had a great time and got lots of plants. Thanks for everyone who brought something. I can't wait for the fall.

Most plants were marked and I was able to get information about their best conditions but one plant I need help with.

It was labeled, "Work of Art" with the description "Mini fragrant climber peach". There was roughly 10 small seedlings wrap in a paper towel then placed in a clear drink cup. I have search the Internet with no luck.

Thanks in advance...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MagickMare

Not sure who brought it - But that sounds like a Mini Climbing Rose - If you like roses, you lucked out!!!

Bookmark   April 24, 2009 at 12:44PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tamelask(z8a NC)

That is a wonderful rose that i have. What you got though, were hellebore orientalis seedlings. I put the seedlings in reused cups i'd used to try to root roses to keep them upright and hydrated. There was a sign by them so folks didn't get confused, but i guess it didn't stay close by the whole time. I was lazy and didn't mark off all of the old names (there were 2 flats worth of cups and seedlings and i ran out of time)- figuring most folks would know that wasn't what was in them. Sorry! Tammy

Bookmark   April 24, 2009 at 1:05PM
More Discussions
butterfly habit Greensboro
Planning a butterfly habitat in Greensboro (church...
jimfnc
Raleigh Spring Swap details posted
I've posted the details of the Raleigh Spring Swap...
trianglejohn
Rain barrels and soaker hoses
Here I am a aqain and gonna pester y'all one more time....
jimtnc
Farm lands in and around Wake County?
I am planning on buying 3 to 5 acres of farm land....
aaaaaaaa
Indoor planting?
Hi, Did anyone start indoor vegetable seeds sowing?...
aaaaaaaa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™