WANTED: have josephine & others to trade/bareroot divisions

jeaninpgh(z6 PA)August 30, 2005

I have several clematis to trade ,I have josephine bareroot divisions,will goodwin ,sunset ,& carnaby,i may also get some henri-i can only do large box trades so check out my lists-if you want something not on my lists ask as i have new plants weekly lately-I love the GW -and dont have time to write lists lately-Im especially looking for hummingbird plants-penstemons,foxgloves,delpheniums,salvias staychs(Scarlet hedgenettle) but also need lilies bulbs etc-will consider all trades as long as we can fill a box-I only do a few a month so I try to do as large a box as possible to save shipping

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Joeypack(8 Ark/Tx)

Hey, I have lilies! LOL Would love to get into some clematis. I see people around my neck of the woods with them. I am in desperate need of some climbers. I have many many lily bulbs. Pplease contact me. Or check my trdae page, I have many things your looking for.Joey

Bookmark   August 31, 2005 at 12:58PM
garden_fever_girl(5 CO)

I would love some of your clematis, or even some dahlias from your list. Please check my list- I have loads of grape hyacinth bulbs and hen and chicks, also a zagreb coreopsis plant I could trade, possibly some iris. I may have some penstemon seeds to trade as well. http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/Garden_Fever_Girl

Bookmark   September 4, 2005 at 10:58PM
ddensmore(z 7b/8a GA)

I have med. yellow canna, white iris, pink lily, yellow daylilies and glads. I also have magnus coneflower and gloriosa daisy and coreopsis (tickseed)and hibiscus moscheutos (a pink and a white). I have three climbing roses: peace, red, and yellow. I have pink verbena, and creeping pinks and phlox. I have not tried to separate the red penstemon yet but may try when it cools down. It has been very hot and dry for September and I have not tried to divide perennials yet. I have a 4 clematis: basic purple, red, white w faint mauve stripe (JPII) and one I just got off Lowes bargain rack & can't recall the name, but it's pink. I would love some others...I don't remember what you have but Sweet Autumn would be nice if you have it. I am hoping to come up with the blue one named Blue bird or Blue something like that. Sorry must be having an "old timers" moment!

Bookmark   September 25, 2005 at 7:12PM
Merig(z6)

I have delphenuims (very beautiful pink), and lilies to trade for clematis and sweet autumn. I also have a list here check if you would like others for trade. Thanks :):)

Bookmark   September 27, 2005 at 9:20AM
More Discussions
HAVE: president clematis
Hi - I have president clematis vine to trade. I am...
tina_2
HAVE: The President & Star of India
I was out in my garden today and noticed that i have...
irish_rose_grower
WANTED: Have 'starry night viola for climatis
I have 2 starry night viola's for trade. This is a...
dolzadell
have: i have-triple daylilies and naked/surprise lily bulbs
I Have Triple Daylilies and Naked Lily Bulbs to Trade...
leann-grower
HAVE: Jules Correvon, Polish Spirit, Plena Elegans and Roguchii
Anyone interested? Let me know what you have to trade....
erin08 (SC z7/8)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™