starting some seeds, would like to know other's experiences
I have some seeds that i recently bought and am germinating indoors. They will eventually be planted outdoors in USDA zone 9/Sunset zone 9. I would like to know people's experience with germinating these, and also growing these. I have the following:
1. Aloe Dichotoma - already got 100% germination. Would like to know people's experience with growing it. How fast does it grow? How much room to give it? When to plant outside?...
2. Aloe Broomii - Same as Aloe Dichotoma
3. Eucalyptus Torquata - Haven't germinated yet, still waiting. It has only been a week since i sowed them.
4. Eucalyptus Tetraptera - Same situation as E. Torquata
5. Caesalpinia Pulcherrima - Already germinated. Would like to know how hardy it is? When to plant outside? ...
6. Banksia Coccinea - apparently, very difficult to germinate, or so i've read. I've surface-sowed a few in a greenhouse-type container with bottom heat. They've been there for a week so far. I also saved a couple for other attempts later on when spring comes if this attempt is in vain. Any help from the pro seedsmen?