What are you planting?

BegoniaRob(8B/9A)December 1, 2012

I'm on the Central Coast--just wondering what are you planting? Have you already started anything inside?

Rob

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hoovb zone 9 sunset 23

A bunch of Ranunculus tubers went in right before it started drizzling (we got drizzle, not rain) They were 50% off at Home Cheapo. Some x Graptosedum 'Vera Higgins' out of a pot and into the space between risers on a garden stairway. Moved a 'Rozanne' geranium out of a crappy spot into the prime spot she deserves.

How 'bout you?

Bookmark   December 2, 2012 at 9:36PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hosenemesis(SoCal Sunset 19 USDA 8b)

Seeds, soon. Larkspur (salmon and white), breadseed poppies (Drama Queen and pink peony), paludosum daisies, queen anne's lace, bunnytail grass, elegant clarkia, nasturtiums (cream and peach tones), and bright eyes, red, and coral charmer flax. Pale yellow columbines, ptilotus, crown pinks, ruffly lettuces, and garlic cloves. I'll be planting sixpacks of foxgloves, dark purple and orchid violas, cream and yellow marigolds, and orchid and pale yellow petunias as well. I'm on the lookout for yellow, white, and orange alstroemerias, and I promise I will not forget to order bulb lilies this year to plant for next!

Renee

Bookmark   December 2, 2012 at 10:53PM
More Discussions
Mother Nature Fooled the beans, Now Hurry Hummingbird it's up to you
Well the beans have come out of their husky winter...
Wild Haired Mavens
Veggie season?
what are you all planting in the veggie garden lately?...
slowjane CA/ Sunset 21
Please Help: Sheet Mulching leads to Bermuda Grass Nightmare!
Ok so we decided to lose our lawn "The Bay Friendly...
ktgrandy
Dymondia
Hi all! I planted some dymondia as a groundcover last...
Sabine Halfhill
Nasturtiums and Cannabis
To avoid Nasturtiums taking over my garden next year...
patmonk
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™