Weed wrench in action?

nonews(Zone 7 NC)May 27, 2009

Have any of you used or seen the "Weed wrench" in action? It seems expensive, but if I can pull out the privit and other invasives, it would be worth it.

I tried the search function on the forum today, and it just drew a blank. Thanks, Nancy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
frogview00

Yes! I know someone who has all four sizes and she has cleared saplings from woods at her property. She let us see how easy it was. The saplings popped out of the ground with ease. A good investment.

Jim

Bookmark   May 28, 2009 at 3:51AM
karen__w(z7 Durham, NC)

I love the weed wrench. It's my favorite garden tool after my Japanese garden knife. Mine is just on loan from a friend (for about the last 2 years!), but when she takes it back I will definitely be replacing it with one of my own. Make sure you size it right for what you want to remove.

Bookmark   May 30, 2009 at 11:27AM
msjay2u(7)

Anytime I want to know how to do something I go to youtube. I found a video for you there. it is not the best video but after a minute of him providing a tour of his property he shows how to do itl. looks pretty simple. oh and the sound is low too

Here is a link that might be useful: weed wrench video

Bookmark   May 30, 2009 at 5:01PM
msjay2u(7)

I found a better instructional video . the sound is still low but atleast in this one you can hear what the guy is saying

Here is a link that might be useful: better video

Bookmark   May 30, 2009 at 7:42PM
nonews(Zone 7 NC)

Thanks so much for the information on the weed wrench. I think the ones on You Tube are a different brand, but seems to work in a similar way. Now I have to decide if I want to go ahead with a purchase. Thanks. Nancy

Bookmark   May 30, 2009 at 8:01PM
More Discussions
Symposium in Greensboro, NC
Guilford Horticultural Society has announced its 30th...
ncrescue
Rain barrels and soaker hoses
Here I am a aqain and gonna pester y'all one more time....
jimtnc
Neem plant?
Hi, Where can I buy neem plant in Raleigh NC? Or can...
aaaaaaaa
Farm lands in and around Wake County?
I am planning on buying 3 to 5 acres of farm land....
aaaaaaaa
When to transplant crepe myrtle trees?
We are new to the site and have enjoyed reading the...
bigcatonhd
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™