Annual Highlands Plant Sale

highlands_man(z6 NC)May 23, 2012

It's time again for the annual Mountain Garden Club plant sale in Highlands -- the 30th one -- this Saturday,May 26. It's open from 9:00 a.m. to noon, and it's held at the ball field on U. S. 64 (the road to Cashiers) just east of downtown. The proceeds will benefit horticulture scholarships and other community garden-related activities.

There will be about 2,000 plants, all hand-dug from local gardens and repotted for sale, including sun and shade perennials, bulbs, native plants, ferns and herbs. There is no admission fee.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
highlands_man(z6 NC)

It's time again for the annual Mountain Garden Club plant sale in Highlands -- the 31st one -- this Saturday,May 25. It's open from 9:00 a.m. to noon, and it's held at the ball field on U. S. 64 (the road to Cashiers) just east of downtown. The proceeds will benefit horticulture scholarships and other community garden-related activities.
There will be about 2,000 plants, all hand-dug from local gardens and repotted for sale, including sun and shade perennials, bulbs, native plants and ferns, as well as a new item -- note cards with local garden photographs. There is no admission fee.

Bookmark   May 22, 2013 at 5:04PM
More Discussions
Michelia figo
Is anyone in NC successfully growing Banana Shrub,...
transplanted2scin07
WANTED: Raleigh Area seed swap?
Raleigh Area seed swap?
brenda_near_eno
What's this cold doing to my Gardenias
I planted 2 Frost Proof Gardenia's last September....
Gigi z 7B, Upstate SC, USA
School flower project....mulch over clay?
My daughter has been looking forward to sowing seeds...
Carolinaflowerlover NC Zone 7b
Agave victoria-reginae hardiness
Hi, Has anyone successfully grown these outside in...
seedmoney
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™