Possibly labeled wrong?

_sbgibbons_July 26, 2014

I saw this yesterday at walmart and loved it. I know walmart isn't the best place to buy plants, but I also try to "rescue" them. Haha. Anyway, I saw this and really liked it and picked it up. I am about to repot it, but I always research first and I'm not finding a lot of information on it. It's labeled- Echeveria 'Fleur Blanc'. Do y'all think this is right?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DavidL.ca

That looks right, actually. Although I think they have another name. Nice looking plants! Make sure to double check the soil... might be a good idea to repot while still in summer!

Bookmark   July 27, 2014 at 12:14AM
spapa

Yep, looks like 'Fleur Blanc'! - relatively new hybrid, which could be why you are not finding lots of info. I would definitely repot asap before the potting soil hardens up - that always makes it trickier to remove all the old soil.

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 3:10PM
PaulaZ

That's correct David..I got one at my walmart the day they got shipment..PRE-murder!

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 6:56PM
rosemariero(Z9 SW SUNDiegoCA)

I'm wondering if someone (a nursery, perhaps) is just giving names to those they don't know. I wonder if the name is valid...having been published (with a description) somewhere. It looks very similar to 'Lucita'.

I am curious to see the flowers, if it blooms for you any time soon. Pretty please.

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 11:00AM
More Discussions
Jade tree pricing
Okay this may sound like a silly question but a Gollum...
Hamza Nobes
Snow Day Succulents
I hope everyone in the NE is enjoying their snow day!...
ehuns27 7a PA
Inflorescence Bulbils
Yep. Pups on flower stems. Feel free to add your own:)...
hanzrobo
Lithops Seedlings!
I know it's better to start in the Spring but I just...
Tavar
Aloe ID
Anyone here know the ID of this aloe? This is over...
russ_fla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™