My clematis have arrived from Brushwood

aklindaApril 3, 2012

The Madame Julia Correvon and Clematis Galore that I ordered from Brushwood have arrived. This is the first time I have ordered from them. The plants arrived when I specified and the packing was great. They are in perfect condition - not even a crinkled leaf. They will be planted on each side of an arbor I built from logs and branches, along with existing Iceberg roses. Thanks for all of the input and advice that I recieved that helped me make the choice of what plants to order.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buyorsell888(Zone 8 Portland OR)

Pictures? :)

Bookmark   April 4, 2012 at 8:43PM
aklinda

I am somewhat technologically challenged - don't know how to post pictures - but will try to once I have the roses trained onto the arbor and the clematis are planted. Right now they are on the porch getting used to the New Mexico sun - gradually moving them from the bright shade next to the house to the full sun at the end of the porch. Don't want them to turn into Post Toasties. I think the colors of the clematis flowers are going to be a great contrast to the white of the iceberg roses. My flower beds are all cool colors - white, pink and purple. I am trying to work in some more intense shades.

Bookmark   April 5, 2012 at 5:51PM
Dublinah(6)

Brushwood is great.
I have ordered from them before and was impressed with the care they took in packaging their plants.
They are definitely on my list of favorite online sites.
:)

Bookmark   April 6, 2012 at 10:18AM
More Discussions
clematis paired with climbing rose
I've ordered 12 Madame Carriere climbing bareroot roses...
CarlaCP
Is this clematis 'dead legs'?
Hello, I'm new to this site and growing clematis I...
marko_212
Clematis winter beauty
I planted a clematis winter beauty before xmas and...
arymretep
Where did the gallery photos go?
Is there a way to access previous gallery photos? ...
mnwsgal 4 MN
Can you please post here if you find clematis at walmart/lowes
Can you please post here if you happen to find clematis...
bluehaven_gweb
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™