Introduction to the forum.

sabji(7b)September 8, 2013

Hello,
I might have posted in the wrong place( raleigh swap).... I am still new to the forum...
I would like to introduce myself.
I live in raleigh nc and an interested in attending the swap so I can meet people and see what others grow. I have a small vegetable garden, tomatoes, eggplants peppers, Luffa sqash, bitter squash, purslane, methi, coriander, basil( thai, sweet and spicy), yard long beans etc. I currently buy most of the seeds/ transplants at the farmer's market and the asian store in Cary.
I would love to grow other vegetables, flowers and fruits that are not available at the regular stores. Any input is appreciated.
I am not sure how to go about this. Do I preregister for the swap? Thanks in advance

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chas045(7b)

Hi sabji: I had wondered why no one, (especially TJ) had responded here, but I see he answered you over in the swap forum. However, since you asked about appropriate location for posts, I would suggest that this is indeed the place for introductions, and the swap forum was indeed probably the place for swap questions.

That being said; your question about if anyone was growing Tindora gourd(Coccinia grandis) belongs here where the non-swap folks could see it. Of course, I had never heard of it until five minutes ago.

Bookmark   September 11, 2013 at 7:59AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sabji(7b)

Hello Chase045,
Thanks! Triangle john has indeed responded!
I look forward to meeting you'll at the swap.
I noticed that there is an asian vegetable forum too. I guess I can introduce myself there too.
Any asian veggie growers in this forum?
I grow a few asian vegetables and am planning on growing some more of them.

Bookmark   September 12, 2013 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
Central Carolina Chrysanthemum Society
The Central Carolina Chrysanthemum Society will have...
hosta200
Raleigh Spring Swap details posted
I've posted the details of the Raleigh Spring Swap...
trianglejohn
No Prunus Mume Blooms
My young prunus mume (red) was all budded in January...
Claire Pickett
Hello all, long time no speak
It's Nannerbelle. I already had a ID on Houzz so this...
rottie59
Free Talk re Edible Landscaping in Cary
Brie Arthur recently gave a talk at the Rock Garden...
Ralph Whisnant
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™