Introduction to the forum.

sabji(7b)September 8, 2013

Hello,
I might have posted in the wrong place( raleigh swap).... I am still new to the forum...
I would like to introduce myself.
I live in raleigh nc and an interested in attending the swap so I can meet people and see what others grow. I have a small vegetable garden, tomatoes, eggplants peppers, Luffa sqash, bitter squash, purslane, methi, coriander, basil( thai, sweet and spicy), yard long beans etc. I currently buy most of the seeds/ transplants at the farmer's market and the asian store in Cary.
I would love to grow other vegetables, flowers and fruits that are not available at the regular stores. Any input is appreciated.
I am not sure how to go about this. Do I preregister for the swap? Thanks in advance

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
chas045(7b)

Hi sabji: I had wondered why no one, (especially TJ) had responded here, but I see he answered you over in the swap forum. However, since you asked about appropriate location for posts, I would suggest that this is indeed the place for introductions, and the swap forum was indeed probably the place for swap questions.

That being said; your question about if anyone was growing Tindora gourd(Coccinia grandis) belongs here where the non-swap folks could see it. Of course, I had never heard of it until five minutes ago.

Bookmark   September 11, 2013 at 7:59AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sabji(7b)

Hello Chase045,
Thanks! Triangle john has indeed responded!
I look forward to meeting you'll at the swap.
I noticed that there is an asian vegetable forum too. I guess I can introduce myself there too.
Any asian veggie growers in this forum?
I grow a few asian vegetables and am planning on growing some more of them.

Bookmark   September 12, 2013 at 10:22AM
More Discussions
anyone grow Pseudosasa japonica?
Does anyone on this forum have Pseudosasa japonica?...
cousinfloyd
Callistemon citrinus & Cordyline australis --Winter hardy plants?
Hello, Has anyone had experience in keeping these plants...
gardening_in_nc
I'm back after a long hiatus, and wow!
Hi everyone, I haven't been on GardenWeb for a while,...
minuet_7a
Wanted: bamboo shoots from large bamboo
I'd like to harvest bamboo shoots from large bamboo(to...
lillon
Mushroom workshop--where to find oak or sweetgum logs?
Hi all, I have registered for mushroom workshop in...
annanc14
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™