I DID it again!!..Any input on these?

jeanne_texas(Z 8B TX)June 3, 2010

Well..in my boredom I was perusing the internet and found some clematis on EBAY..some that I don't have..woohoo..a couple are Canadian to add to my neverending collection..anyone wanna comment on these 4 new babies that will be arriving to my home in a few days?..TIA...Jeanne

"Morning Mist"

"Danielle"

"Margaret Hunt"

"Prinsesse Alexandria"

gezzzzz..I still got six potted up waiting for fall for a new home..does it ever end?..I noticed that Linda Beutler didn't divulge the pruning group of "Danielle"..grrrr..

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
summermusicz4ia

Jeanne,
6+4=10....is that all?? I have 24 pots of clems in waiting on my front porch! Of course, you are way ahead of me in # already planted so I don't feel too guilty. I have not even looked at ebay...yet. Have 76 now, have never ordered a clem, just picked them up here & there, they seem to jump into my shopping cart. :)
Marlene

Bookmark   June 3, 2010 at 12:22PM
janetpetiole(4b)

Only four? lol

Did you see this?
http://www.homeofclematis.net/new_var.htm

Bookmark   June 3, 2010 at 2:01PM
jeanne_texas(Z 8B TX)

Janet..I know..ain't I such a disappointment..LOL..but it's still early season..the fall rush hasn't started tee hee..I got an email from Dan at Brushwood that he is having a sale on stuff he doesn't wish to worry with moving to the new nursery!! He had some great $6+ price on some clems but none I am presently interested in..thanks for the link..I will share pics of the clems when they arrive and give you my assessment of this certain EBAY seller..she has good marks on EBAY..Jeanne
ps..Marlene the question is really do I really NEED anymore clems..answer unquestionably yes..and with that many you have waiting for fall planting..I must tell you dear one..I think you are where I was 5 years ago..and I must tell you..It progressively gets worse as the days and years go by .......especially in late winter, when you start perusing the net for those NEW varieties offered and again in late summer for those SALES!!

Bookmark   June 4, 2010 at 12:19PM
More Discussions
Snowy winter and first-time clematis - advice please
Last fall I planted my first clematis and we've been...
vesfl
Clematis in SW Tennessee
Just moved here from Northern IL where I had lots and...
ryseryse_2004
Buckland Beuaty
This is one of my favourite clematis
ianrtaylor
clematis paired with climbing rose
I've ordered 12 Madame Carriere climbing bareroot roses...
CarlaCP
Where did the gallery photos go?
Is there a way to access previous gallery photos? ...
mnwsgal 4 MN
Sponsored Products
Modernist Stringy Pendant Lamp Cream Large
ModernistLighting.com
Empress Sofa and Armchair Set of 2 in White
$1,099.00 | LexMod
Christopher Knight Home Chrome 4-Light Chandelier
Overstock.com
Area Rug: Candice Olson Dove Gray 9' x 13'
Home Depot
Koi Niko Swing Arm Wall Lamp
Lamps Plus