Aeonium Lindleyi

_sbgibbons_August 14, 2014

I bought this Aeonium Lindleyi today because I thought it was so beautiful, but I can't find much information on it other than basic care. I'm assuming that is a type of plant that needs pruning, but I can't find any information on how to do it. Does anyone have any more info on this plant other than let it dry out in between waterings and it doesn't need full sun?

Also I ran all around town today trying to find stuff for the gritty mix with little luck. I was able to get lava rock, but I had to order chicken grit and turface from Amazon so I'm not going to repot this until that comes in. :)

Thanks in advance. - Sam. ðµðÂÂÂ

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DavidL.ca

I don't know much about Aeoniums but I just wanted to say all your plants are amazing looking! Loving that pot of fat Pachys and also the senecio. Is that huge blue pot an Echeveria? What is it looks so nice also :D

Bookmark   August 14, 2014 at 10:18PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
_sbgibbons_

Oh thank you so much for the nice comment, David. (I'm assuming that's your name) Haha. I'm very new to succulents- only been seriously into them for about two months and now I have a full on addiction. Haha! Yes, the blue pot is an Echeveria 'Blue Princess'. It was labeled that, I can't find any info on it, so I'm assuming it's fairly new or it was labeled incorrectly. But it's my one of my favorites! :)

This post was edited by Sbgibbons on Mon, Aug 18, 14 at 12:30

Bookmark   August 15, 2014 at 1:49PM
More Discussions
Unable to find decomposed granite - sub granigrit?
Hi folks! Trying to get the Cheiridopsis mix going...
Bama_Joe
Euphorbia milii green flowers?
I bought a Euphorbia milii or COT about a year and...
tasmith16
End of day 2 greenhouse complete!
The greenhouse is finished now yay! More of every thing,makes...
spikef35
Waves and Ripples: A Study in Contrast
My Waves and Ripple Jades side by side... Christopher...
kaktuskris
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™