Disease and other problems solved

d0ugMay 28, 2012

I have lemon trees and other fruit trees and was spraying on not so regular bases and they would become sick and leaves would fall off many insects stems drying. Some trees slowly dieing. If spray it doesn�t seem to solve the problem.

Made up some colloidal silver and sprayed everything. It was like a miracle in just a few days new leaves started and the trees look healthier than ever before. Even the insects don�t seem to like it.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7

How much did you use and at what rate? What did you pay for your product...it used to be pretty expensive.

Bookmark   May 28, 2012 at 3:56PM
blazeaglory(10 SZ22/24 OC Ca)

Yeah I would like to get my hands on some but copper does the trick. I would like some silver though!

Bookmark   May 28, 2012 at 10:29PM
d0ug

It is cheap the only cost is getting started. All you need is pure silver wire and a battery or dc power supply. You connect the power supply to two pieces of silver wire suspended in water for about 1/2 hour and you will have colloidal silver. if you want it for you ,you should use distilled water and clean the wires off every 5 min.
Before I used it the trees where slowly dieing the leaves would fall off for no apparent reason lot of yellow leaves and many branches where drying out.

Bookmark   May 29, 2012 at 7:18AM
More Discussions
sweet citrus trees in 2015 diary
this is my diary of my citrus trees from the last 2...
Steve, Micro (6B ground, 5B roof)
Please diagnose my citrus
My indoor Meyer that I grew from a cutting is developing...
garret_87
My poor Lemon Tree!
So, I got up this morning after only about 3 inches...
cygnwulf
Is this abnormal calamondin behavior?
The leaves on my potted calamondin tree are quite droopy,...
michael_ames
Unsure about the health of my Meyer Lemon..
Hello all! I have dwarf Meyer Lemon plant that I bought...
barbl
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™