In search of land to lease

reeldoc(7 NC)November 16, 2009

Two responsible adults looking for land to lease for the purpose of hunting/shooting. My son in law and I are in search of land to lease within an hour or so of Clemmons, NC. We are both professional people that respect landowners wishes, will post your land for you, take care of your land and plant food plots. We will also be teaching my grandson about the outdoors and hunting, something that is becoming a lost art to our youth. If you have acreage that you would be interesting in leasing out please send email to reeldoc @ triad.rr.com (remove the spaces).

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
zigzag

Going out on a bit of a limb here ..... but, reeldoc, you might get more luck trolling the outskirts of your Clemmons area via the NC State extension services or farm bureau-type sites.

I'm in the Triangle, and am actually not even sure where Clemmons is, but here, I have found that the outlying rural counties offer an amazing variety of 'land for use' opportunities.

Just a thought .....

Bookmark   November 17, 2009 at 6:33PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jay_7bsc(8a)

Check the current issue of _The North Carolina Market Bulletin_, published by the North Carolina Department of Agriculture. It is available in print or online. You will find statewide listings of rural land for sale or lease.

Bookmark   November 18, 2009 at 3:30PM
More Discussions
Mushroom workshop--where to find oak or sweetgum logs?
Hi all, I have registered for mushroom workshop in...
annanc14
Neem plant?
Hi, Where can I buy neem plant in Raleigh NC? Or can...
aaaaaaaa
Fruit trees
Hi! We've decided we have room for nine more fruit...
HollowOakFarm
Indoor planting?
Hi, Did anyone start indoor vegetable seeds sowing?...
aaaaaaaa
Michelia figo
Is anyone in NC successfully growing Banana Shrub,...
transplanted2scin07
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™