It took 4 years

karyn1(7a)November 16, 2011

My culebra finally has a bud! I'd temporarily moved it into the greenhouse. I was getting ready to cut it back and put it in storage yesterday when I saw a tiny bud developing. I'm going to leave it in the GH and see if it will hold it long enough for it to bloom. I usually get rid of brugs that haven't bloomed in 2 years but I like the culebra foliage enough to keep it, even without flowers.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msmorningsong(SW FL 10A)

I just know you're going to post a picture of it too, right??? ;)

Bookmark   November 16, 2011 at 3:34PM
chena(z8 Texas)

That is COOL.. Def one I can Kill!! Sure hope it holds!!!! I always over water the dang thing!!

Kylie

Bookmark   November 16, 2011 at 4:15PM
eloise_ca

Yay, congrats Karyn! Just yesterday, I noticed my little culebra looking 'sickly' and found a couple of green cats that had eaten up all the leaves. I hope your culebra's bud opens and we get to see it.

Bookmark   November 16, 2011 at 4:23PM
karyn1(7a)

I have a bunch of pics that I'd love to post but am still having Photobucket/computer issues. I don't know if it has to do with the new spyware that DH installed or what. At least I can now upload the pics to windows but can't transfer them to Photobucket. I've only been able to post on facebook as I do that from windows but I don't know how to post here directly from windows. I only know how to post from a image hosting service.

Bookmark   November 16, 2011 at 7:05PM
kayjones(Mo6b)

Karyn, use tinypic.com and choose the first line ie html code - copy and paste it here - you will be able to see the picture from the preview mode.

Bookmark   November 17, 2011 at 9:22AM
karyn1(7a)

Kay that's not the issue. My pics won't transfer from windows to any of the image hosting services. I started having issues when DH installed some new software. At first I couldn't even upload my pics to windows but found an update that solved that issue. Now if I could just figure out how to get them from windows to Photobucket or Picasa, which are the image hosting services I use. I tried tinypic in the past but didn't like it.

Bookmark   November 18, 2011 at 7:30AM
chena(z8 Texas)

You could email it to me and I can see if I can load it for you????

Kylie

Bookmark   November 18, 2011 at 4:13PM
karyn1(7a)

I don't know how to email from windows. The only thing I know how to do is post to Facebook from windows. One of my kids probably knows. If I could just catch them at home for more then 5 minutes when they aren't busy! Once Jake got his license and we gave him a car that was it. If they aren't studying they aren't home. At least I don't have to cart them all over and he's cool about driving his sister wherever she wants to go.

Bookmark   November 18, 2011 at 9:58PM
chena(z8 Texas)

Post it on my FB page and I can save it and load it to PB for ya!!

Kylie

Bookmark   November 19, 2011 at 1:57PM
Ament(5a SD)

OoOo Please do post it to FB so Kylie can share it? LoL I so want one of those one of these days... but to see yours? That would be awesome Karyn. =)

~Tina

Bookmark   November 29, 2011 at 11:22PM
karyn1(7a)

Welcome back. How's your mom? The buds are still there. They haven't gotten much bigger but at least they haven't dropped. I'll post a pic on Facebook once they get a bit bigger and are a bit more visible.

This not being able to post pics is driving me nuts. I have a bunch of pics that I need to post and not just for people to see. I need info on some : ( I posted a passiflora on Facebook. It came out fine but it won't enlarge when I click on it. If it's not one thing, it's another.

Bookmark   November 30, 2011 at 7:24AM
Ament(5a SD)

I sent you an email Karyn, telling you how my mom is. Not so good dear, but you will hear the whole shebang.

I wish I could help you with your photo issue. What kind of antivirus program did DH install? I've never ever heard of one blocking photos from uploading. LoL

~Tina

Bookmark   November 30, 2011 at 11:39AM
karyn1(7a)

Tina I'm so sorry about your Mom.

I have no freaking idea what DH installed. This is the first time a virus program has interfered with my photos, if that's what the problem is. We've gone thru all kinds of fixes but nothing has worked. I don't even know if it's Windows or Photobucket that has the issues, maybe both??? Whatever it is it's maddening.

Bookmark   December 1, 2011 at 7:55AM
Ament(5a SD)

Karyn,

You might want to wrangle DH into uninstalling it just long enough to discover if it is the antivirus program or not. If it is Nortons, I've never seen Nortons cause this issue. Something is certainly not right though. =(

~Tina

P.S. Thanks Sweetie

Bookmark   December 1, 2011 at 11:25AM
More Discussions
goodgirl35us
How many cuttings in one pot?
I have 12 cuttings in water that have lengthy roots...
bdw75
WANTED: Rooted Cuttings. Any Variety
I spent a small fortune on small UNROOTED cuttings,...
poohbearlvr
Need Brugs Cuttings
Hello, a few yrs back a very nice woman on this forum...
gardenlady48
angel trumpet seeds
im getting ready to bid on some white and purple angel...
jeannie75
Sponsored Products
Home Decorators Indoor/Outdoor Area Rug: Home Decorators Collection Rugs Lavish
$69.00 | Home Depot
Possini Euro White Flower 19 1/2" Wide Pendant Chandelier
Euro Style Lighting
Athena peacock blue tablecloth
Origin Crafts
Jensen Wall Sconce
Lightology
Cherry Blossoms Giclee 24" Wide 4-Light Pendant Chandelier
Lamps Plus