Cauliflower success story
I've tried to grow cauliflower a couple times with no success, so when I had success this fall I thought I'd share my story. I started my seeds back on June 16th. I transplanted them to the garden on August 6th. According to the seed package they should have been ready for harvest on or about October 8th. They were actually ready this past weekend and I had some for dinner tonight. I cut them into flowerlets, put them in a baggie with some finely chopped creole garlic and olive oil and coated them thoroughly. I put them in a preheated oven at 400 and turned them after 10 minutes and then let them cook another ten minutes. I plated them up and added salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Absolutely wonderful tasting and well worth the effort.