Jack and Me

sandyl(Zone 6B -7)September 12, 2009

Picture of Jack and me taken today Saturday Sept 12-09.

The ski picture was taken about 2 weeks ago before a storm, we got about 10 drops of rain from the storm clouds and then the sun came out right before dark, Thought it was very pretty and ya'll might enjoy it.

Storm clouds

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lilyfinch z7 mid tn

Your clematis is sooo pretty! I cant wait til mine gets that big. its a foot tall now LOL long way to go! How old is your plant? The sky is pretty too, i feel like we didnt get any pretty thunderstorms this year in pittsburgh, i like to watch them from my front porch!

Bookmark   September 15, 2009 at 10:34PM
sandyl(Zone 6B -7)

Lilyfinch that Jack is 3 yers old. I hard prun him in late Feb and then again after his first flush which is usually over around the end of June, I then hard pruned him again and got the fall flush you see in the picture. Sandy

Bookmark   September 16, 2009 at 2:11PM
twrosz

Your 'Jack' has done nicely for you Sandy. Those clouds did look menacing I'd have to say!

Terry

Bookmark   September 30, 2009 at 9:59PM
bloomorelse(Z4b NB Canada)

Your Jack is beautiful... and I see lots of fencing in the background, just begging for clems to climb them. LOL

Bookmark   October 14, 2009 at 10:54AM
sandyl(Zone 6B -7)

Posted by bloomorelse Z4b NB Canada (My Page) on Wed, Oct 14, 09 at 10:54

Your Jack is beautiful... and I see lots of fencing in the background, just begging for clems to climb them. LOL

Bloomorelse I just about chocked on my drink when I read your above message. A clematis on that fence would survive less then 0.2 seconds. The fence houses 5 pet goats and nothing survives within 3.5 feet from the outside of the fence. Thanks for the comment. Sandy

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 12:01PM
sandyl(Zone 6B -7)

Posted by bloomorelse Z4b NB Canada (My Page) on Wed, Oct 14, 09 at 10:54

Bloomorelse I just about chocked on my drink when I read your above message. A clematis on that fence would survive less then 0.2 seconds. The fence houses 5 pet goats and nothing survives within 3.5 feet from the outside of the fence. Thanks for the comment. Sandy

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 4:16PM
More Discussions
Where did the gallery photos go?
Is there a way to access previous gallery photos? ...
mnwsgal 4 MN
Clematis Question?
I am just giving my clematis (Guernsey Cream) a very...
gardenbug
Clematis in SW Tennessee
Just moved here from Northern IL where I had lots and...
ryseryse_2004
Clematis winter beauty
I planted a clematis winter beauty before xmas and...
arymretep
Fragrant Oberon
I've become obsessed with the Fragrant Oberon clem,...
lisakaye551
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™