Weekend Trivia ~ Saturday
Good Saturday Morning, Cottagers!! Another grey day, with the promise of more rain. Good I say, to get rid of the dirty snow and mud.
Well, the Oscars gave Jennifer Lawrence an award for the movie. A congratulatory note was sent to FBI director William H. Webster on his job well done: "Dear Mr. Webster, I love it! Your investigation of the congress is the best thing the FBI has ever done. I don't think all of our congressman are weak but this should get the rest of them to clean their acts up."
Here are my questions:
1. What was the name of the movie?
2. What was the name of the real sting operation?
3. Of the 31 people indited, how many were actually convicted?
4. What was one of the gifts given, odd then, omnipresent now?
5. What famous Vegas entertainer and legend was taken by the real con artists for $800?
I hope this tickles your fancy. It's been a funny week, as I have suffered with a cold most of it, and am not the brightest bunny in the carrot patch at present (OK, if ever).
I'll be back with clues for you later!
This post was edited by midnightsmum on Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 13:26