First tea of May :)

lavender_lass(4b)May 5, 2011

It's finally May, the weather is much better and flowers are finally blooming. What's in your garden? Any pictures?

Today, I'm going to be moving plants, but I will stop for a nice cup of Earl Grey tea and maybe an English muffin. It's too cool to drink tea outside, but I will be using my favorite mug and then back out to gardening.

Have a lovely Thursday and enjoy your tea :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
schoolhouse_gw

Glad you have kept your sunny attitude despite recent "events", Lass. And that's all I'll say about that. (wink)

I had some Yorkshire Gold tea in the library around 2pm, with a piece of my birthday cake...well, actually that's the second piece on the plate. ha

I finished mowing this morning and had to wear a light jacket despite some sunshine. The temp is very cool and now the wind has picked up. No planting or moving plants about yet, but I do need to get some Peruvian Daffodils bulbs into the ground soon. The lilacs are all blooming and smell wonderful, every time I walk by I think about picking a bouquet but don't have my shears with me.

Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 3:46PM
lavender_lass(4b)

Happy Birthday! It's a beautiful cake...with pink and green on white...was there a garden theme?

Your daffodils are so pretty (saw your pictures on the Discussions forum) and that one with the peach center is beautiful! My lilacs are just starting to bud out, no little 'grapes' yet...what my niece thinks the flower buds look like.

Recent events (LOL) yes, well, that's what happens when you stand up for yourself over there...but nothing I can't handle :)

Bookmark   May 5, 2011 at 4:59PM
Calamity_J(z7bc)

Happy B-Day! I am on a balanced diet too!(A piece for each hip!)

Bookmark   May 8, 2011 at 1:23AM
schoolhouse_gw

You got the right idea calamity! Thanks for the birthday greeting. Hard to believe I'll be sixty in two more years. Ugh. If there was any cake left, I'd have a couple more pieces. :(

Bookmark   May 8, 2011 at 6:48PM
More Discussions
Introduction! (plus a question about gaura)
Hello, all! I'm new to the forum, but have been gardening...
michellecoxwrites
Weekend Trivia - Saturday
Happy Saturday Morning, Cottagers!! Well, it's a grey...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
Garden critters
Here are some of the local fauna who stopped by the...
loisthegardener_nc7b
Forum changed ALOT
OMGosh, this whole forum completely changed! WHen did...
todancewithwolves
Here's what my Garden looks like!!
The icicles are getting crazy big, but they look pretty...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™