Conifer next to pool - narrow.
I am trying to find a couple of conifers that would be a good fit in the area below (and will provide privacy in the future). This area is in the back corner of our backyard and next to our pool. It is approximately 18' from the corner of our lot to the pool, 14' from the lot on the side to the pool and 10' from the back of the lot to the pool.
Layout of backyard - Conifers will be placed in area designated as "Skyrocket Junipers" (they will be moved).
Below is a list of recommendations I received:
* Picea glauca 'Pendula'
* Thuja occidentalis 'Degroot's Spire'
* Sciadopitys verticillata 'Joe Kozey'
* Chamaecyparis nootkatensis 'Jubilee'
* Buxus sempervirens 'Graham Blandy' (broadleaf evergreen)
* Buxus sempervirens 'Dee Runk' (broadleaf evergreen)
* Picea pungens 'The Blues'
* Picea omorika 'Pendula Bruns'
* Picea abies 'Gold Drift'
* Picea engelmannii 'Bush's Lace'
* Picea orientalis 'Skylands' (Larger)
I really, really like the Picea orientalis 'Skylands' but am afraid it will be too big. Any suggestions?