Was I supposed to do trivia today?

thinman(Z5 MI)June 30, 2012

Is Cynthia gone on her trip? If I am supposed to do trivia, I'll come up with something, tout de suite.

TM

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cyn427(z7aN. VA)

Oh no! I am so sorry. We have been without power since 10:45 last night when we had a huge storm (mostly lightning and wind and sadly little rain), so I couldn't get on to do trivia today. Son and daughter-in-law still don't have power and may end up spending the night if theirs doesn't come on by bedtime. He is at work with no power (really, why?) and she has been here off and on all day, leaving to check on their house and one of her friend's houses. We are feeling pretty lucky at this point now that the ac is on again. Yesterday got to 104 degrees and today was supposed to get to 100 or 101. Needless to say, we have been hanging out downstairs where it is so much cooler.

The good news is that I am all set for next week, though, TM. :) I leave on the 10th.

Again, I am so sorry and I couldn't even let anyone know. Thanks for offering to come up with something, TM.

Cynthia

Bookmark   June 30, 2012 at 5:09PM
thinman(Z5 MI)

I wondered if that was the case with you, Cynthia, having read about all the power outages in your neck of the woods, along with the heat. What a nasty combination. I'm glad you have it back now.

TM

Bookmark   June 30, 2012 at 6:17PM
mnwsgal 4 MN(4)

Glad to hear that you have your power back and can keep cool during this heat wave. Hope your daughter's is back on now too.

Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 12:14AM
More Discussions
An Irish Cottage Garden.
Not my own Irish Cottage Garden this time,..i have...
nulty
Weekend Trivia - Saturday
Good Saturday morning, Cottagers!! A few of us having...
midnightsmum (Z4, ON)
echinacea pink double delight
6 plants propagated from a single stem late last nov....
daves10
" Daffs eaten "
Hi, For quite awhile. I couldn't get on. Now this...
hollyhocker_123
Introduction! (plus a question about gaura)
Hello, all! I'm new to the forum, but have been gardening...
michellecoxwrites
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™