How to post a picture??????

maile_2010(4 Central MN)December 4, 2010

I uploaded a photo to photobucket that I would like to post to this site. Photo is in an alblum.

Clicked on box below photo "select all". Then what? It doesn't take me to a different page. I clicked on the HTML clickable thumbnails, but copy doesn't come up. Everytime I click on share, it brings me to other sites but not the brug forum. Would like to post some pics.

Jerry

HELP

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
karyn1(7a)

Jerry you want to click the line that says HTML thumb, the 3rd line of text below the picture. Just click and it should say copied then paste it into your post on the forum.

Bookmark   December 4, 2010 at 11:28PM
chena(z8 Texas)

If that doesn't work for you you can go to the bottom of the page and click choose action it will give you a drop down box click on generate link codes and it will give you a new page click in the first set of HTML codes "clickable thumbnails"

Kylie

Bookmark   December 5, 2010 at 11:29AM
marcie_new(z8)

O.K. I know it sounds bad, but because I do not know enough, here is how I learned. First you are in gardenweb,posting, then you open the tab to photo bucket go to your pictures,select the picture you want then on to the htm code, then copy and paste to your post in gardenweb. I will go and find the link that was given to me on how to do this, I hope I did not confused you. Marcie

Bookmark   December 5, 2010 at 11:53AM
More Discussions
Brug Tree Vs Scrub
This is my first year growing brugs and I'm addicted....
halley_rose
How many cuttings in one pot?
I have 12 cuttings in water that have lengthy roots...
bdw75
WANTED: Well rooted brug plants-can't root a cutting!
I love these plants and have tried multiple times to...
skipper08
Cuttings for postage 2nd year
I have been under the weather this year and finally...
rednofl
Finally able to retrieve my brugmansia....now what?!?
Hello everyone. I am hoping one of you experts will...
rnb68
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™