bouquet containers

anncbFebruary 11, 2013

I currently use covered cups for my bouquets when selling. However, I am considering using thick gauged, narrow preferably opaque plastic bags instead like I saw recently on some of the walmart bouquets. Does anyone have an idea where I might purchase such bags? thanks - ann

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
flower_farmer(5/6 MI)

I think the customer much prefers the cupsas they fit nicely in the car's cup holder. However, if you are looking for a new look, try A-roo foral packaging.

Here is a link that might be useful: A-roo Foral Packaging

Bookmark   March 2, 2013 at 6:01PM
marthacr(z5 Me)

I've loved the idea of covered cups as the bouquet containers ever since reading about it yrs ago on this site, but have a hard time finding the older style ones without the sipping "spout." I've tried BJ's and Sam's and looked online. I've even tried to collect them from convenience stores by having friends take 2 when they get a large beverage :) But those always have adverts on them. Can anyone direct me to their supplier?

Bookmark   March 3, 2013 at 10:59AM
flower_farmer(5/6 MI)

Online source for plastic cuos

Here is a link that might be useful: Online Plastic Cups and Lids

Bookmark   March 9, 2013 at 9:26AM
Noni Morrison

I think I am the one who originally thought of the cups for "to go" bouquets. Really cool to see it still being talked about here :-).
We used to get these at Costco but it has become hard to find cups and lids that match each other in the size we prefer. I like the 20 oz, I think my business partner likes the 16 oz better but with a wide lid. She recently found cups and lids that match on Amazon and had them shipped to her home for about the same price we payed at Costco.

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 8:28PM
More Discussions
preparing very weedy area for next year's cutting garden
This year because of a host of unfortunate events and...
nancy0903
Growing zinnias and ranunculus for wedding
Hello, I am planning on growing the necessary flowers...
Logan-Jess
Ornamental Sweet Potato Vine in Flower Arrangement?
Will an ornamental Sweet Potato Vine Survive in a floral...
christy51274
What (more tropical) flowers to grow in uk
So I want to grow a load of flowers in most of the...
mushibu10
Straw for mulch?
Hello everyone, I am considering using straw for mulch...
Fundybayfarm
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™