Has anyone received an email?

birdsnbloomsSeptember 2, 2012

Has anyone received a letter from grow quest growers?

I got one today, saying they were taking litigation action aganst me and other entitie/s on the same page.

It also stated if I do not remove my feedback/content, which the owner said, was beyond freedom of speech, lol, I'd have to appear in court in CA.

Toni

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
krismast(6 S.E. PA)

Haha he's trying that again. Oh dear. Clearly this man spends too much time defending his non-existing business. If he spent this much energy on building a reputable business I might actually want to buy from him! Lol

Kristopher

Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 5:25PM
birdsnblooms

He sent 'warning' emails before? lol.

I agree. If he had less, well, a LOT less negative feedback I'd have ordered from him too.

Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 5:36PM
houstontexas123(z9a)

what a bunch of bull...

Bookmark   September 2, 2012 at 10:37PM
birdsnblooms

Houston, I thought so, too, but wondered if he emailed anyone else.

I only hope people who want to buy citrus checks Garden Watchdog before ordering. Toni

Bookmark   September 3, 2012 at 8:28AM
hoosierquilt USDA 10A Sunset 23 Vista CA

Toni, if you're concerned, you can always have your attorney send a cease & desist letter to him, to stop this person's threats. Sorry to hear that. I would not put much stock in these threats. He would have to have a lot of dinero to be able to follow through, and file suits against all the people who have entered negative feedback comments on Garden Watchdog about his company. As long as you have proof to back up your comments, I wouldn't give this another thought. You always have the right to counter-sue to recover your loss, btw. This person would have been told this by his attorneys, that he risks a counter-suit right then and there if he takes someone to court and the court finds in favor of the defendant. Not sure if would want to risk that. I'm not an attorney, but checking with an attorney could certainly give you a bit of piece of mind.

Patty S.

Bookmark   September 3, 2012 at 11:56AM
More Discussions
Need help with my Meyer lemon!
Hi everyone, new to this forum and to gardening in...
wanderess
Please diagnose my citrus
My indoor Meyer that I grew from a cutting is developing...
garret_87
Broken Satsuma and Kumquat trees
Hello all. Last May, I planted satsuma and kumquat...
lsugolfredman
Bugs 15
Ok. I've had enough of having to wait forever to get...
mikerno_1micha
Leaf drop question, meyermike, johnmerr, or all expert advice please
I've been watching one of my two meyer lemon tree's...
stickstring (Northern California 8b)
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™