fertilizing new sprouting tubers
Well here it is the last week of May and we've had 3 days with temps above 60, and the forecast is another coming week of nights in the low 40s and days up to 60. Not exactly conducive to getting the dahlias going.
I have tubers sprouting but they are sort of stopped because of the cool weather. Can I fertilize them yet - and if not now - when?