have: tons of daylily seed!!!

riverratspaz(09LA)January 5, 2006

I know alot of people are looking for labled seed crosses.

Last season i made alot of crosses, and didn't have time to lable them all, i only have the ability to keep a few, and i need to get rid of the rest, my greenhouse is to small!!!

I grow my DL's in south Louisiana, the named varieties i grow are all grown for their ability to shrug off rust, increase @ least by 2 in one season, and bright color! I also am partial to the spiders, UFO's, and ruffled edges.

97% are Diploids, so thats the seed im advertising!

I PROMISE you will receive good viable seed. The seed was harvested fresh, dried for 3-5 days before final storage, has been chilled, and was treated with a light solution of Daconil.

If anyones interested email me!

I DONT NEED MUCH FOR A TRADE, as long as it will survive the heat and humidity down here........I'm good!!!

ADIOS MI AMIGOS!

Gerard

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
farmerpickle(8)

Hi Gerara Can I please have some of your daylily seeds! Since you mentioned you don't need much for trade, would you like me paypal you postage or send SASE? Thank you! Wenny

Bookmark   January 7, 2006 at 9:54PM
mysticmoon(z9.So.Cali)

Hello Gerard
I would very much be interested in yor seeds as well. Please check out my trade list and see what you would like in exchange. I just love any daylily so anything you have crossed will be a pleasure to grow.
Thank you
Toni

Bookmark   January 9, 2006 at 12:08AM
marcella(z5 W.VA.)

I would like some of your daylilly seeds,check my list.Marcella

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 2:59PM
marcella(z5 W.VA.)

I would like some of your daylilly seeds,check my list.Marcella

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 3:00PM
marcella(z5 W.VA.)

Hi I checked for the red Beebalm,I had one seed pod if you want it,Marcella

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 4:51PM
micyrey

hello
I'v never grown daylilies before but a local gardener said I should try. I don't have much to trade I just sent off a large round robin trade and I sent all my extra seed, I wont be getting the exchange back for a few weeks. I can make some nice seed envelopes, I traded with them last year and everyone liked them. say 100 envies and you can send what ever you think is fair.
let me know
michelle

Bookmark   January 10, 2006 at 6:17PM
webuser_5438468

Was wondering if you had any daylily seeds left? I would love some of them. Please see my list for any thing you might like in trade! Thanks, Melinda
I do have alot not listed if you were looking for something in particular.

Bookmark   January 12, 2006 at 6:32AM
gjmancini

Hello, I was wondering also if you have any seed left. I am new to DL, please check my list.

Bookmark   February 12, 2006 at 7:20PM
bmerboy98(z 6 NJ)

hi
if you have any seed left id be glad to reimburse you for your time and postage..i have 3-4 yr old rose of sharon seedlings if you want to trade..would really love to have some i just got into daylilies and would like to try from seed
thx
B

Bookmark   March 15, 2006 at 11:31PM
riverratspaz(09LA)

ALL SEED IS GONE
Thanks to those who responded for providing what i hope are loving homes for all the seeds/plants. Although i know my seeds may eventually reach maturity and be murder victims once they bloom!!!

Honestly i hope all the crosses i made yeild wonderful additions to all gardens they have been excepted into!
Thanks G

Bookmark   March 23, 2006 at 5:07PM
gretchenmi(Zone 5)

Starting Dayliliies from Seed......Never have done these before but I have about 6 different kinds and would be interested in a little info or link....will have seeds after this growing season to swap....thanks in advance.....Gert

Bookmark   May 4, 2009 at 6:40AM
More Discussions
HAVE: Yellow Stella De Orro Seeds
Hi, I have fresh Yellow Stella De Orro Daylily seeds...
heavenlyfarm
WANTED: Looking for seeds can trade Hot Pepper seeds
Id like to trade some Hot pepper seeds that I have...
coldlime
WANTED: have for trade
have for trade 2 fans of golden prize and 2 fans of...
lilywoman
wanted: wanted. dl .... trade for roses or cash
Dallas proper, near love field.
ilovemyroses
HAVE: Ruby Lipstick and Elegant Candy
I love polychromes and darks... just let me know what...
njmomma
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™