HAVE: For postage or trade

njmomma(z6 NJ)July 9, 2014

I have at least 2 fans of the following for trade or postage:

Russian Rhapsody
Elegant Candy
Gold Kissed

I would prefer to wait until Elegant Candy is done blooming before dividing it so maybe mid to late August. I've traded and mailed for postage a few years ago very successfully. I think it's a great way to share daylilies.

Natanya

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nancy zone 6

I've been thinking I need russian rhapsody, & I really like Gold Kissed. I have a few daylilies listed on my trade list & may have some others I can divide. Are there any you are looking for? Many of mine are still blooming & a few haven't started yet, so I may not be able to trade til later.

Bookmark   July 10, 2014 at 11:49AM
njmomma(z6 NJ)

I'm sure I'll find something of yours I'll want. We can ship after they are done blooming. No rush. I'll check out your trade list. Russian Rhapsody is a winner that's why I put them in 3 spots but I forgot how tall they are so I'm keeping my original clump and trading the others. Gold Kissed is yours!

Bookmark   July 10, 2014 at 8:35PM
njmomma(z6 NJ)

ok I just looked at your trade list. Wow, you have tons of plants! I'd like Wineberry Candy and I can always have more Beautiful Edgings. I also have Malaysian Marketplace I could send you because it's never increased for me and I see it's on your wish list. I didn't see another daylily on your trade list for it so maybe you have others not on your list? I can send yours out next week if you'd like.

Bookmark   July 10, 2014 at 9:01PM
Nancy zone 6

Oh, yes! I'm been drooling over Malaysian Marketplace for some time. What type of daylily do you like? I know I was looking at Stumbling Stone a day or 2 ago & thinking it should be divided, may have a fan or 2 of Clown Parade. There is Jim Brown too. I'll go through the garden tomorrow & check.

Bookmark   July 10, 2014 at 11:29PM
More Discussions
WANTED: Help with a Daylily name please
I have some growing that I cant read the plastic marker. Im...
coldlime
HAVE: Moving these
I'm moving these next week and would be happy to trade...
ruthz
HAVE: daylilies
I have daylillies to trade..I'm not sure of their names...
Katrinaweber72
HAVE: Roses for Daylilies
Anyone with Emmerich or Hanson daylilies interested...
ruthz
WANTED: Daylily swap offer
I have the following to offer: Alabama Jubilee -1 Buttered...
coldlime
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™