HAVE: i have butterfly bushes for some daylillies

meadowgarden(zone 6 NY Longisland)August 26, 2008

I would like to start a dayliliy garden. my only kind of daylilly i have is ditch daylilies. I have a bunch of butterfly bushes here that I started in May by cuttings. last month I got them in soil and they are growing like crazy. they are about a foot tall. i was wondering if i can trade my butterfly bushes for some day lillies. please don't be shy and send me an e-mail. I need named or unnamed. i just see all the pictures posted on here with daylilles and the are sooooooooo pretty.

Thanks in Advance!

Meadow

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
newyorkrita(z6b/7a LI NY)

Meadow- Have you posted at the daylily forum or just been lurking? We love to enable new people to daylily growing. Why don't you go over and do a post introducing yourself? There have been quite afew newer people who have started posting and now are regulars on the daylily forum.

Just my thought but I think you would have much better luck with any trades if you were someone that we all "know" from being a regular on the forum.

Were on Long Island are you? I am in Nassau County on the North Shore.

I hope you do know that you can't plant your newly acquired daylilies near your ditch lilies as those will take over and you would soon have nothing left but ditch lilies.

Bookmark   September 13, 2008 at 1:36PM
More Discussions
HAVE: Roses for Daylilies
Anyone with Emmerich or Hanson daylilies interested...
ruthz
WANTED: Arctic Lace for Heavenly Angel Ice
Anyone has Heavenly Angel Ice for trade? I have Arctic...
KarenPA_6b
WANTED: have for trade
have for trade 2 fans of golden prize and 2 fans of...
lilywoman
WANTED: Daylily swap offer
I have the following to offer: Alabama Jubilee -1 Buttered...
coldlime
HAVE: For postage - Malaysian Monarch, Bill Norris, No Id
I will send these for postage ($8-$10, depending on...
twixanddud
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™