Merry Christmas

ssk22December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas everyone...........hope santa brings alot of plants to all of you.

Sharon

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Stush2049(Pitts., Pa. 6)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well

Bookmark   December 24, 2011 at 4:48PM
ilovetogrow z9 Jax Florida

I wish you all a Merry and a Happy Day. Best Wishes that you got the plant you wanted! Ho Ho Ho Paula

Bookmark   December 24, 2011 at 5:09PM
emerald1951

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been asking everyone to ring in the new year big and safe, have a great time....and I hope it will bring
peace and happiness and a very HAPPY AND BETTER NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
linda

Bookmark   December 24, 2011 at 7:35PM
hijole(9 Sunny California)

And don't forget Santa still brings cacti & Succulents to those who leave milk and cookies in there green houses, and if u don't have a g/h no worries he still makes house calls only one catch, u have to at least act like u believe ;) well I gotta go I've got cookies in the oven and some brownies :) He loves brownies the best M e r r y... C h r I s t m a s every body... Have a great day and may all your wishes come true.
Greg

Bookmark   December 24, 2011 at 8:07PM
pennyhal(11Sunset23)

Merry Christmas!

So far I've gotten two orchids, a bromeliad, two poinsettias, a fern, long viney house plant thing, another house plant thing that I know is poisonous to the dogs, all in one basket from my husband. It's gorgeous sans the suculents, but then, are bromeliads succulents?

Bookmark   December 24, 2011 at 9:17PM
hijole(9 Sunny California)

Ok, on the 1st day of Christmas Santa brought to me a black prince in a Terra cotta pot.
On the 2nd day of christmas Santa sent to me two hens and chicks and a partridge in community arrangement.
On the 3rd day of Christmas Santa brought to me 3 French hens and chicks 2 turtle doves , and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 4th day of christmas Santa sent to me 4 echeveria lolas 3 French hens 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
On the 5th day of Christmas Santa brought to me 5 golden sedums 4 calling topsy turfys 3 French hens and chicks
In the 6th day of Christmas Santa sent to me, OMG HERE HE COMES I GOT TO HIDE bye..... This is incredible be on the look out .

Bookmark   December 25, 2011 at 9:25PM
ssk22

Greg,
You are WAY too funny.
Sharon

Bookmark   December 25, 2011 at 10:02PM
More Discussions
Need Help rooting GIGANTIC Jade cutting from 30 year old specimen
As stated, someone did a HUGE favor for me (no charge...
Bama_Joe
Agave - ID & Care
I bought this little plant yesterday - Feb 26. I'd...
bobv2
Succulent Growing Roots From Stem
Not sure what I should do with my plant! It has been...
chelseaw
hen and chicks not faring well indoors--- suggestions?
Hi, Even as a child, I usually had hen and chicks outdoors...
iaskedforwater
Show my new collection of succulents
I got a present. Look at these succulents.
hm825
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™