For Jean

Julia NY(6)February 1, 2014

Jean:
Hope your eye surgery went smoothly. Thinking of you today.

Julia

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Nancy zone 6

I've not been on the forums much lately, & missed that you were to have surgery Jean. Is it for cataracts? I hope it went really well. My husband had cataract surgery, 2 actually. One cataract was really bad, some more unusual type that grows fast. He wassupposed to have the surgery 5 years before, but he was terrified about the surgery. Hated the idea of someone going close to his eyes & was sure he could not do it awake. They gave him some hefty drugs though & it went fine. The doctor said he had never removed a cataract so bad before,like what you would see in a 3rd world country. It didn't improve as quickly as the doctor said it would, & it bothered him for a few days, light really hurt his eyes. He had the other surgery the next year & it went much better, he hardly noticed it. He has 20 20 vision now, & is so happy he did it.
Didn't mean to move the subject off onto me, hoping to make you feel better about it, but maybe your surgery isn't even for cataracts. I imagine you won't feel like checking the computer for a while, hope you are feeling better.

Bookmark   February 2, 2014 at 8:11AM
Julia NY(6)

ngraham: Yes, the surgery was for the cataracts she was posting about. Hope things went okay for her and perhaps she is staying with her daughter.

Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 9:33AM
shive(6b TN)

Best wishes on your recovery, Jean!

Bookmark   February 7, 2014 at 1:57PM
More Discussions
Buying daylilies from the south
I placed an order for daylilies from a Florida seller....
KarenPA_6b
Who's still on the forum?
Uneasy making. Is this still going to work for comments...
organic_kitten
Weather?
Off topic, just wanted to say I hope everyone is doing...
Nancy zone 6
What are you most looking forward to this spring?
I know just having winter and all the aggravation it...
organic_kitten
How cold can it get!
I am experimenting here!! seeing if I can start a...
Cindy zone 6a
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™