Dried and pressed flowers

georgethJuly 28, 2011

I recently bought a kit and started working with pressed flowers.the flowers have cut and pressed ,then have been attached or pasted in the card.But I can't figure out what the clear sheet is called that you put over the flowers to protect them. It looks like contact paper.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

are you referring to velum?

    Bookmark   June 28, 2013 at 9:38PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Maybe you're thinking of laminate? You can get this at any office supply store.

    Bookmark   November 25, 2013 at 11:55PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Drying hydrangeas, clueless in pa
I am a total newbie to the garden forum but post quite...
Holly- Kay
preserving large amaryllis flowers
How can I preserve large amaryllis flowers & stalks?...
Dried flowers
Hi. I'm a newb and recently bought this flower but...
Can I Re-color Pressed Flower?
So I have this school project to make something using...
Lee Valley Flower Press
Has anyone tried the Lee Valley Microwave Press Kit?...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™