Deep Watering Probe

chubby_2(z8 La.)November 19, 2005

Does anybody Know where I can find a Deep Watering Probe?

I found one in Australia at But is there one in the United States

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
terrydenise(z7a OK/USA)

I found a root feeder at Lowes the other day and the brand is "Ross". It was $20.00.

    Bookmark   December 1, 2005 at 1:24PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Rain barrels - keeping water from stagnating
Now that we have some makeshift rain barrels set up,...
1/2" of Rain today
I put a pan in the middle of the yard and measured....
Suzi AKA DesertDance Zone 9b
what type of watering gives the best roots?
Please give me your opinions... What watering will...
Adding a water storage tank to an existing well system
Hello All, This is my first post on this forum. I've...
People need a clue to the drought
Look the drought is man made weather modification....
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™