GTA Central/East Tailgate Garden Swap May 22nd (Victoria Day)
Launching this now, because I'm getting email inquiries, and this gives us a conversation thread to do the planning and implementation.
Hoping for the same rules as usual;
1. Tailgater (meaning trading out of our vehicle trunks in a pre-determined empty parking lot)
2. No sales.
3. Pre-arranged trades ahead of time most welcome.
4. Any garden related living or inanimate object welcome at the trade (so not just seed packets and plants, but old tools, extra fertilizer, old garden books/magazines, compost, etc. - anything garden related actually is most welcome especially if you are new to these swaps and are just starting out but don't have alot of plants/perennials to divide up and swap/trade)
5. The ever popular 'swap circle' - which is the place we randomly place one (or 10) items in the cirlce which enables us to take one (or 10) items in exchange - this is the circle where you'll find things you never knew you wanted/needed).
6. Hoping to firm up the Markham location - the LCBO's are closed on that holiday so that location in the past has made a great location for us (Muttsfan will have to help me here with posting a map and directions).
7. Throwing up the swap date of:
Monday May 22nd - Victoria Day stat holiday (this is the same date we had for last years GTA east swap)
The following Sunday (May 29th) has typically been used for last years GTA west (Etobicoke) swap, so I chose the Victoria day Monday again for the central/east swap as I didn't want this swap date to land on the same day as the GTA West tailgater as some swappers want to attend both.
Pipe in here and I guess I better plant a few more WS flats to get lots of things on my swap list. Cheers! Sydseeds