Anyone going to Nationals?

Cindy zone 6aMarch 4, 2012

Just wondering if any of you here are planning on attending AHS National Convention this July in Columbus, Ohio.? I have never attended one, and this is my big chance, seeing how it is just a little 3 hour drive to get to Columbus. My sister in law and I are already registered and have a hotel room reserved!! I anticipate a lot of fun and information. The tour gardens look just fabulous!! I think that is what I am most looking forward too. Something great to look forward to , as it is starting to snow here in Northeast Ohio. Wondering if I will meet any GW friends there???!!

Cindy

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
floota

Yes, I'll be there along with about 500 others who have registered so far. This is going to be one great convention. The Franklin Conservatory all by itself is worth the trip, and we will have half a day alloted to visit that alone.
Anyone who is thinking about this needs to go ahead and register as the hotel ballorom will only hold 600 and that is the cutoff point. If they are clsoe to 500 now, this convention will soon be sold out.

Bookmark   March 5, 2012 at 12:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Edward_Kimball

I get to be jealous again this year as my in-laws go to the national and I am stuck way out here on the east coast. I really need to get a job so I can afford all the fun stuff.

Bookmark   March 7, 2012 at 9:26AM
More Discussions
Clean up and beautify Garden Web!
You can add an extension to your browser for Firefox...
Brad KY
What are you most looking forward to this spring?
I know just having winter and all the aggravation it...
organic_kitten
Seedlings that you can't wait to see how they do this year
We all have some seedlings that we can't wait to see...
dragonflypond
Emmerich Daylilies
These are some of the Karol Emmerich daylilies I grow...
Julia NY
Blooms...I need blooms....Winter is too long!
Have to have a few just to get by Front area Then the...
organic_kitten
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™