GTA East Fall Garden Tailgater
Launching this again, as we were game for another fall swap - heading alittle further east to grow our gang of GTA eastern gardeners able to attend.
CherylnPickering: Can you come up with a good empty parking lot location suggestion over Whityby/Oshawa/Pickering way?
Hoping for the same rules as usual;
1. Tailgater (meaning trading out of our vehicle trunks in a pre-determined empty parking lot)
2. No sales.
3. Pre-arranged trades ahead of time most welcome.
4. Any garden related living or inanimate object welcome at the trade (so not just seed packets and plants, but old tools, extra fertilizer, old garden books/magazines, rocks, compost, etc. - anything garden related actually is most welcome especially if you are new to these swaps and are just starting out but don't have alot of plants/perennials to divide up and swap/trade)
5. The ever popular 'swap circle' - which is the place we randomly place one (or 10) items in the circle which enables us to take one (or 10) items in exchange - this is the circle where you'll find things you never knew you wanted/needed).
6. Hoping to firm up the swap date real quick - so pipe in with your suggested dates and we can set that date aside now before our calendars get too booked up.
Cheers! Sydseeds (I can't believe how much stuff I am now just finding that should have come to the spring swap so I'll have plenty more to bring in the fall.)