HAVE: Painted Mailboxes

gardninladyFebruary 19, 2003

I have several different mailboxes (standard rural mailbox size) that I have painted.

Check out my exchange page & see what I am looking for. Or make me an offer!

I am looking to unload some of these and a few other handpainted items

To see example pics, check out my web page and go to the "Arts & Crafts" Collection...

I am flexible~~~let's trade!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardninlady

Can the folks who have privately e-mailed me please post here under this thread so that I can keep track?

It gets so confusing...

I will take a pic of all of the mailboxes that I have and post them here. That saves me from having to send out several e-mails. I find this gets a little difficult to manage. Lsst year I decided to keep my trades to a minimum because it got to be so confusing!

So please post your interest under this thread and I can keep checking back here.
Thanks!

BTW, one of the things that has made me hesitant to trade on this forum is the inability to really make sure that what you are getting is equal to what you are trading.

I have sold these mailboxes for $30 to $50 dollars. But that does not mean I expect to recieve $30 worth of plants etc. I would value a small seedling camellia as equal. Let's talk...... This would not include the cost of shipping them too. So lets make sure that we get an even trade.

Bookmark   February 19, 2003 at 4:56PM
gardninlady

okay...I got them out and here are a few of them~~~

If you see one you would like an individualized pic of...just say so... I have some painted flowerpots to match some too.

Here is a link that might be useful:

Bookmark   February 21, 2003 at 5:25PM
rramblinrosie(z8La)

Hi, gardinlady, I'd love to see a picture of the mailbox on the bottom, at the far end, where I see a butterfly. I live in the country and have been begging my husband to put a mailbox up for us. Right now I have to travel around 30 miles to the P O and that's getting old! We both love our butters, so maybe I can convince him to put one up for me if he sees one of your pretty mailboxes!
Thanks,
Rhonda

Bookmark   February 22, 2003 at 3:39PM
sowngrow(TX8)

I'd like to trade you. I like the 1st and/or 3rd one on the bottom row. Are you interested in an own root rose or perhaps a fan palm?
I'm growing Turk's Cap right now but they're quite small. They are great hummingbird attracting plants.

Bookmark   February 24, 2003 at 11:23AM
khoffman19(7b)

Hello
I would love to have one with flowers, or Rainbow Row. I can provide different rooted butterfly bushes, and/or pink and yellow (Grimaldi) rooted brug cuttings.
Kathy

Bookmark   February 25, 2003 at 10:46PM
gardninlady

Right now the mailboxes that have been claimed are...

1) the butterfly on the bottom left
2) the Rainbow rowhouses on bottom right
3) the purple irises on the top

I can post a few others that I have...one is a black mailbox with a sailboat and moon reflectiona. Another is the SC Palmetto Flag...interested? e-mail me...

Carolyn

Bookmark   February 25, 2003 at 11:00PM
sowngrow(TX8)

Hi Carolyn,

I've emailed you a couple times this week. Are you okay?

Robin

Bookmark   March 5, 2003 at 9:11AM
debi

Hi there! I am also interested in a mailbow for some of my haomemade soaps. Will also have Bleeding heart plants in the spring if interested.
Thank you for your consideration. Great work that you do.
Debi

Bookmark   March 9, 2003 at 12:24PM
debi

Hello again:
I can send you Pitcher plants too come spring. I am interested in your Pansie mailbox.
ttys
Debi

Bookmark   March 9, 2003 at 12:28PM
gardninlady

Sorry Debi, the pansies are taken....

Bookmark   March 9, 2003 at 6:32PM
sowngrow(TX8)

Carolyn,
I haven't received the mailbox that you said you mailed last Wednesday yet. Did you send it by mail i.e. USPS or by UPS?
Robin

Bookmark   March 12, 2003 at 12:26PM
hailie419(z5 NY)

Any MB left??? If so, PLMK what U have. I have TONS of perenials to trade if you are interested. Please chech my list. Would have to wait until ground thaws though. Wendy

Bookmark   March 17, 2003 at 7:27AM
Lady

Did you still want to trade or have you changed your mind? Please let me know,

Lady

Bookmark   March 19, 2003 at 10:04PM
diene(Z4ME)

I just purchased a new mailbox, plain old white, was thinking I would like to have something painted on it. I have not been able to see any of the pictures, is that because they are all gone? I just dug two rose bushes out of the ground today, they need a home anyways. So would you like to paint my mailbox if I send it full of roses? Let me know. Kathleen

Bookmark   March 23, 2003 at 9:04PM
rchlbckr

Hello! I am in need of a Rainbow Row painted mailbox for Mother's Day. I know that I am a little late on the get-go, but is there any way you could help me out? Feel free to e-mail if that is more convenient for you! Thanks so much!

Rachel

Bookmark   May 3, 2014 at 3:03PM
kayjones(Mo6b)

Rachael, this thread is from 2003.

Bookmark   May 4, 2014 at 8:14PM
More Discussions
Wanted: Seeds, Persian Shield Seeds
Persian Shield Seeds. Willing to pay postage!
dawn1972
ISO White Rose of Sharon with red center
I am trying to find a Rose of Sharon I used to have....
wyldeflwr
looking for "Blue John" veronica
does anyone know where to get "Blue John"...
betsycol
WANTED: Cattle or pig panels for greenhouse
Live in Northern NV. Need to build a better greenhouse...
Debbie35
wanted: berks county, pa barter. i need storage area
I need storage. I can weed, weedeat, plant, or basically...
attractivestone
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™