WANTED: post cards or beads/supplies

woodsidetrader(PA/6)February 20, 2007

I would like to trade seeds for picture post cards of an attration in your area. You may select as many types of seed as you want from my list, just include a different post card for each choice. I will also accept postcards you have collected while on vacation or those that were sent to you (old or new), as long as they are in good condition. No art, holiday, humor or advertising cards. For cards from PA, NJ, NY, TEX, CAL, FLA, MASS check with me first to be sure they are from a place I donÂt already have. Cards from foreign countries are OK. I'll also take the freebies from motels, restaurants, etc. I prefer cards that show a specific place (building, bridge, park, zoo, college, local site, a special 100 year old tree, etc). In other words, something unique to the place it came from. We donÂt travel, so I collect cards from places I will never get to see any other way. Not really interested in generic cards with state map, greetings from, deer in the woods, flowers in the field. lmk if you have questions.

If you donÂt have/canÂt get postcards, make me an offer. Will consider anything useful. If itÂs seeds, must be something on my Want List.

---Will also trade for : Musical stuff: audio or video of a live performance of Tom PettyÂs The Last DJ or any clean recording of Paul McCartneyÂs On the Wings of a Nightingale;

unused matchbooks, bird toys (large wood or leather, NO plastic); parts to make toys (wood, sisel, sea shells, colorful tissue paper, coconut shells); sturdy plant markers, used foreign Commemorative postage stamps; beaded jewelry making tools/supplies (beading wire, crimping beads, closures, clasps, Swarovski beads, etc).

Here is a link that might be useful: my trade page

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvbrd1969(9/Galveston)

I don't have post cards but can easily get them OR I can't send you printes copies of digital photo's I've taken in my area ..I live 30 mile's South of Houston & 12 miles from Galveston Island & the gulf of Mexico .. I have pics taken at the beach on a ferry ride & others ..I can email you samples of the pics & if you let me know which you like I will print & mail them to you . I also have some beautiful pics of flowers & plants I've taken & pics taken @ the Tyler Tx rose garden last yr .

Vicki

My email address is Lookingforinfo20@aol.com

Bookmark   April 14, 2007 at 3:11PM
wenders67(5)

I have some post cards of different places in n.y. LMK if you'd like any or a listing of what I have.Wendy

Bookmark   July 8, 2007 at 2:24PM
lainey(5)

I have a book of postcards that I bought in Japan called "Tokyo Style Postcards". It shows pictures of how people actually live in Japan. I probably also have some postcards from Japan and other places that I can dig up. Finally, I can also forward you pictures that I took in Japan, Thailand or around the USA. Let me know if you're interested - I'd like some clematis seeds. You can respond to eantuna4491@wowway.com.

Bookmark   July 17, 2007 at 10:37PM
More Discussions
ISO White Rose of Sharon with red center
I am trying to find a Rose of Sharon I used to have....
wyldeflwr
Have Chipper/Shredder will trade for something of interest.
I have a very nice gas powered wood chipper/leaf shredder...
charlieboring
WANTED: Primula starts
Looking for: [would accept seed as well] primula candelabra primula sielboldii primula...
Patty57
Prickly pear cactus
I'm looking for some starts . Anybody want to share?...
connieatchley
hello out there
Hi there in plant land I am a bean a holic. I l've...
Susan Levy
Sponsored Products
Eglo Outdoor Lighting. Ferroterra 18 in. 1-Light Black Floor Lamp
Home Depot
Stilo 7 Pendant
Lightology
MIR-1000T Maestro IR 1000W Single Pole Incandescent Dimmer with IR Remote Contro
LBC Lighting
10W 12V T3 G4 X2000 Xenon Clear Bulb by Bulbrite
$5.99 | Lumens
BDI | Cascadia Desk
YLiving.com
Modernist Stringy Pendant Lamp White Medium
ModernistLighting.com
Hammary Promenade Round End Table
Beyond Stores
Climbing Vine White 5 Light Chandelier with White Clear Crystal Beads
$188.10 | Bellacor
People viewed this after searching for: